Mot de Kristina
JAPON ❤️
Notre première rencontre:
Notre première rencontre:
Dans les couloirs de Brébeuf, entre 2 cours, Septembre 2007.
A very happy birthday to you, Pascale. Obviously, it’s a particular one, but at least it gives you an excuse to extend your birthday into the summer!
I had such a nice time getting to know you and Laurent in Japan. Since we have seen each other so little over the last few years, I was happy to (re)discover who you have become and where you are headed on this strange and wonderful journey we call life! It’s clear to me that you (and Laurent) are intellectual, creative, interesting and inspiring people. People I hope to see some time soon, over a biru or two! First round is on me!
K.O.
K.O.
Cadeau: Je t’invite prendre une bière sur une terrace (préférablement sur un toit) dès que c’est permis! (et Laurent est le bienvenu - ce sera le Japon, take 2!)